More Than a Conqueror

More Than a Conqueror
I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine

Thursday, February 10, 2011

DELIVERANCE!!!!

We serve such an amazing God! 
This week we prayed and fasted because we learned about Deliverance.  As our teacher, Mrs. Rudolph put it, Deliverance is the Children's Bread.

As Matthew 7:9-11 puts it:
"Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?  If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"

Sometimes we suffer under heavy burdens.  The enemy is out to kill, steal and destroy, and his greatest tactic is the lie.  He whispers little lies into our ears, which we often believe.  Sometimes these get so deeply rooted that the Spirit of God needs to come in and deliver us.

As Galatians 5:1 says:
"It is for freedom that Messiah has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery." 

The main goal of Deliverance is Freedom.  New freedom in our precious Yeshua.  God wants to give His children good gifts.  I love the generous Grace of the God we serve.

My whole life I have suffered from insecurity.  This has often been internal, but I have never quite felt like I belong.  I have felt like an outsider.  But through my deliverance, God founded my identity.  He showed me His love for me.  He showed me that He is not only a good God, but is Good to me!!!

I pray that you all find new levels of freedom!
Bekah :-) 

1 comment:

  1. I just 'found' your blog!! Now we can walk with you... so wonderful... thanks for sharing your heart here. Know that we love you, pray for you, and are always hugging you.... keep in touch as you are able and we WILL see you this time (Lord willing and helping us!!)

    ReplyDelete