More Than a Conqueror

More Than a Conqueror
I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine

Friday, November 12, 2010

So this is what is meant by "blogging"

God is good.  I almost expect an echo to come out from my computer saying "all the time."  
I've felt led for a while to start writing a blog, but something has always stopped me.  A voice in my head saying, you're not interesting enough, you have nothing to share, the only one who'll read this is you.  Well, even if all this is true.  Here goes nothing.
This blog won't have a regular format.  Sometimes I'll share things that God is showing me.  Sometimes I'll share some of my creative work.  But all the time I will give God the glory.


I'm leaving for Cyprus in almost two months, and I don't have all the funds I need... PRAISE GOD!
I have no idea in what direction my life is headed... GOOD!  It's more interesting that way.... PRAISE GOD!
I have days where my faith feels so weak, and I know I wouldn't be able to make it were it not for God's strength...PRAISE GOD!  He's promised He'll be strong in those times.


I consecrate this blog to Your glory, Abba Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment